As you can see in the photos attached to the Tweet below, nine disguised vehicles were at Giga Texas’ outbound transportation lot.
The body of the vehicles strongly suggests that they are actually the highly-awaited Cybertrucks. It seems that Tesla has started deploying several units of the e-pickup to undergo production batch testing.
Apart from the nine vehicles outside the production line, Joe Tegtmeyer also captured more Cybertruck units within the walls of the Gigafactory.
Cybertruck production progress
Now, the latest drone images suggest that the Musk-led company has produced another nine models for batch testing.
These are all positive indications that Tesla is finally approaching its official production timeline.
EV-a2z previously reported that Tesla had already produced the first Cybertruck in July.
- Tesla Cybertruck’s small front trunk unveiled in a leaked video
- Tesla Cybertrucks continue to move around Giga Texas’ assembly lines
- Cybertruck weighs substantially lighter than the competition with Tesla’s standard safety record
- Cybertruck is popular among Tesla Model 3 owners, survey reveals
- Tesla finally produced its first Cybertruck at Giga Texas
Tesla announced that it will initially produce and deliver a limited number of Cybertrucks at the upcoming delivery event by the end of September. It plans to gradually ramp up production by the following year.
With all these recent advancements, Tesla may actually hit these production targets.