BLUETTI Power Inc. strives to prove why it is the brand to beat in portable and solar energy solutions, fresh from the IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin. Remarkably, the three latest BLUETTI products have established a new bar for the energy storage solutions market.
According to Electrek, the BLUETTI AC500 + B300 combo, the ultra-portable EB3A power station, and the brand new EP600 station, which can power most home appliances, are all included in the said products.
It is worth noting that BLUETTI’s eco-friendly product line is now available in over 70 countries worldwide, delivering cutting-edge technology. It is known to offer power stations, battery backups, and solar generators that provide affordable portable energy for various applications.
Remarkably, BLUETTI integrates its R&D expertise to provide a diverse variety of sophisticated energy storage devices, including the AC200MAX, AC300+B300, EB70, EB55, and AC50S, in addition to the solar panels that power them.
The BLUETTI AC500 is a 100% modular portable power station that essentially runs on expansion batteries. It can connect to both B300 and B300S batteries, with various capacities to meet all energy requirements.
AC500 + B300 combo specifications as per gPost:
- 5,000W inverter (10,000W surge) to meet almost any power needs
- 100% modular
- Compatible with B300S and B300 battery packs for up to 18,432Wh capacity
- Use a Fusion Box Pro to connect two AC500s for up to 36,864Wh, 240V/6,000W
- Wide range of charging options
- Can charge to 100% in less than two hours using AC and PV simultaneously
- LFP battery and advanced battery management system for a longer lifespan and higher security
- Control at your fingertips with the BLUETTI app
- Weight: 66.2lbs (30Kg)
- Dimensions: 20.5×12.8×14.1in (520x325x358mm)
The BLUETTI AC500/B300S combo is presently available for pre-order on Indiegogo, with prices beginning at $3,199. That’s a 33% discount for a short period. It is now available in the EU and will be available in the United States in December.
The BLUETTI EB3A is a compact power station that provides more than enough energy while also charging quickly. After making its debut at CES in Las Vegas in January, BLUETTI eventually began selling the EB3A in June.
EB3A power station specifications as per BLUETTI website:
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge)
- 268Wh Capacity
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC)
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter)
- 9 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App；
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
The EB3A is presently discounted by $60 on the BLUETTI website, bringing the total price down to $239.
The recently introduced EP600 portable power station is the newest and most potent BLUETTI product to date. This device is filled with innovative technology. BLUETTI believes that when it enters the market, it will be a genuine milestone for the advanced energy storage sector.
The EP600, when combined with the recently announced B500 extension batteries, can offer up to 6,000W (79 kWh) of energy. This is enough to run most home appliances.
More information from BLUETTI is expected when the EP600 portable power station begins delivery in 2023.