According to InsideEv’s, the MX 30 in US is only introduced in California. It has delivered only 505 units in September 2021 including 324 at the end of July. Only eight units were delivered last month.
MX 30 is said to be a compliant car with low volume, and low effort to comply with regulations, in addition, it has an EPA driving range of up to 100 miles (161 km) and is appropriate for people who are looking for a 2nd or 3rd hand vehicle.
According to Electrek, the 2022 model is sold out in the US and is expected to stay at 500+ units depending on the performance of its progress in the 2023 model year.
While it catches the attention of others, MX-30 is now sold out. It is confirmation in today’s reality that producing any Electric Vehicle is a must as it sells a lot in the market.
With hope, Mazda should produce higher developed EVs. Meanwhile, they should also focus more on the development of the business as based on its sales it has decreased by 25%.
Mazda MX-30 specs (Europe and the US):
up to 100 miles (161 km) EPA
up to 200 km (124 miles) of the WLTP range
- Energy Consumption:
19 kWh/100 km (62 miles) WLTP
- Battery Pack:
35.5 kWh battery pack (prismatic cells, total nominal voltage of 355 V)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 9.7 seconds
· Top Speed
140 km/h (87 mph)
- front-wheel drive (e-SKYACTIV powertrain)
- AC synchronous motor: 107 kW (145 PS) peak (80.9 kW continuous) and 271 Nm
- AC charging using 6.6 kW on-board charger
- DC fast charging (CCS Combo) 20-80% in about 36 minutes (up to 50 kW)
- Overall length × overall width × overall height: 4,395mm × 1,795mm × 1,570mm
- curb weight of 1,720–1,750 kg out of total 2,119 kg permissible