EV charging solutions
There are already various solutions for EV charging depending on your needs and situation. Some of these are the following:
Charge at home
Setting at home seems the most convenient as it provides you access to a charging service in the comfort of your place. An electrical service installed at home offers great flexibility to keep the electric cars running.
The amount of public charging stations for electric vehicles is expanding rapidly. They are seem installed in public parking garages, retail parking lots, and new-car dealerships.
Some companies have charging stations installed for the use and convenience of their employees. Though still rare, some places offer an on-site charging area.
- Is there an infrastructure to support EV charging?
- Can we upgrade our apartment block for EV charging?
- Tesla launches a home charging station compatible with non-Tesla EVs
- Toyota seeks wireless charging tech with new partners
- 7-Eleven deploys ‘7Charge’ EV Charging Network
Additionally, some applications and maps help EV owners know the available charging stations nationwide and even offer to set tips from the EV community. It’s a good idea to plan your route and know where charging stations are and locate them before taking a long trip in your EV.